Friday, December 31, 2010

Me and my Lone Ranger

Got home from visiting kent in the hospital. His surgery was successful today..{ as of right now.. things are going smoothly} His surgery was a little over 3 hours, and took 2.5 hours in the recovery area trying to get his pain down. I feel so sad for him, I have truly never seen him in so much pain, and just being un comfortable, however we both know this is what he needed.. His doctor's and nurses advised him/me that this is going to be a long road as the type of operation, and estimating him to stay in the hospital from 5-10 more days.From talking with his surgeon, the block was so severe that it was only a matter of time before things were quite different. I am truly grateful for his nurses, they are truly amazing. It's never easy seeing your loved one's in pain, blessed that this will be the beginning to better health for him, securing his longer future! Happy new years everyone! So, as I bring in the new year grateful for kent's health and me and the Boy's as well.. Kaid is passed out, it's just me and my lone ranger Karsey.. I am crossing my finger he stays up.. lol.. He's been eating candy.. Is it selfish I just want a toast for New Years?


Man.. I think it's just going to me and my " Pretend" friend.. AIR......


Goodnight Boys.. Happy New Years.. Good Night Kent.. We sure Love you Bunches!!

3 love notes:

Jennifer said...

Glad things went well. I hope that it is a GREAT year for you!!

Mary Boyd said...

lol... I am really really glad to hear everything is going well for Kent! Your family is in our prayers.

smiliesar said...

what a blessing he got in for surgery when he did. Hope 2011 is much better for your family. Love ya Andrea!!!