Thursday, December 9, 2010

The last few months have been a blur.. here's a little..

OK... I have been really really dreading this post. I have been so good for so long, however I have been quite behind. To be quite honest, I have been feeling a little lame on my postings.. after looking at so many of your blogs, and the beautifully crafted words, how most post sounds likea poem.. I have been feeling a little inadequate. So, after that is out in the open.. here is what has kept me very busy.. I will hope that 2011 will be better for me. This is my resolution~






Dec 1st. the official Play school Nativity set.
{aka, the I totally do not mind them playing, as long as they leave the tree along}

I was really trying to take some random pictures of Kar, he's a tough little cookie.
So, Dad was Awesome of breaking this Binky habit when I was gone on the
cruise, then.. I came home and look what karson has again.. the Blue Evil { bebe}


Thanks Giving




kar, Bren,Kaid.. Thanksgiving day at mom's
My Red Velvet cupcakes, Yeah.. they were So Yummy!

FHE Wii Night.
oh, my I could not stop laughing. Kar did this 100% on his own, I was just starting
the beloved dishwasher, and came into this beautiful guitarist.
And then Kaid had to show his brother who was the jammer..

Seriously.. a moment in time. If you know kaid, you will know that 2 things he
has not quite done a lot, 1- sit still for 5 min. 2. sit by his brother w/o hitting him.


Trick Or Treat

Our cute little elephant.. he was toasty warm..
Man.. with the look, you would really think he was going to do some crime fighting!
way to go batman!
Ding dong.. both brothers took turns ringing the door.. 1/2 of them answered as we took
them out at 5pm! I was a little weird this year with being early, to get them in bed. {school night.}


Happy 2nd Birthday Karson!

Man, I uploaded the wrong pic.{ should have been karson the 1st.}
It's a great one of my mom.. Jury is still out on my picture.
Kent made this, karson was totally loving all Mickey mouse!
His' #1 favorite toy he got, " Stinky" { I try to hide it.. it's quite obnoxious w/farting noises.}
kaid just got finishing singing happy birthday to kar. I could NOT get kar to take a picture..
I need to get someone in here that' can take his pic.

Girls Caribbean Vacation
What was in our hands pretty often, virgin strawberry daiquiris.. Yummo!!
Me and my sister..Miami right before we boarded the boat.
Last sunset in the Caribbean, such a magical place.
What greeted us every night, a new little friend, this was the cutest!
Royal Caribbean pool deck! Pool party
Formal night on the cruise, Miss the food, Oh how tasty.. and the Rolls.. Oh.. man..
Me and mom, in lovely LONG Beach airport.

4 love notes:

Josh and Leslie said...

You look fabulous Andrea and your boys are so big!! Miss ya...

Andrea said...

Thanks les.. I miss ya too.. Your little finno is too much! and soy is getting big too. Isn't it funny how we nick name our kids.. I swear I have so many names for the boys.. it's funny.. Glad to hear from you!

Jennifer said...

I loved the catch-up! It was so fun to see all your adventures over the past couple of months! You look GREAT in all the pictures, too!!

Unknown said...

You have a blog! I kind of stalked you from the comment you left of William Russell's blog. This is awesome I am excited to get to know you better.