Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reflection

These last few weeks have been ones of deep reflection. Last year was much more difficult for me. I try hard not to think back, as it's all about " moving forward" . Heavenly Father, Friends/family, Music, Disney movies, are the things I clung on to with everything I had. I am deeply moved by others around me that have taught me what strength is, and pushing forward to endure to the end. There are little special moments that are unsaid, that just touch your life from others actions. I am truly grateful for what my lesson's, - granted I truly wish I could have skipped some of them, I know I gained so much knowledge. I love what this time of year bring, Christ is the Reason for the Season. life could have been far different for us, if we did not have him. I journaled a lot last year, one of the things I did was write quotes down I heard or were sent to me. Tonight as I was organizing I found where I placed them. I slowly pealed the pages back, I still have a hard time reading all of them, having the feelings flood back. ( I am sorry if this is so Vague..those that know what was going on last year.. this is it..)
Reflection is good and bad for me, good to know where I was and what I never { with in my power.} want to go through again, Bad in the fact.. it brings back the emotions and old feelings that bring me to tears.

There are special happenings that are going on all around us, there are angels everywhere.. only now when I can " See" I can not begin to say how HF/just knows me. I am moved by the people that I have meet in our new ward and past.

Friends... lastly.. In our new ward, there is a Sweet family that has a Very Sick little boy that is in the hospital. Truly heartbreaking. Please If you can/have time.. Read this. Prayers.. Even if you do not know him/or his family.. I truly know all the prayers will be felt, for his speedy recovery. Thank you :)
Here is one of my quotes I have in my journal.
"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us."
Albert Schweitzer


Iam posting these pictures, from last year as this was right before.. I just smile.
These boys are my ray of light.
















2 love notes:

Jennifer said...

I know what you mean about reflection. That has happened to me before, going back and reading through old journals--you remember the pain more vividly, but it also made me feel so grateful that it was OVER and that time had passed and things had gotten better. I'm glad that you had so much support. And I still just LOVE those pictures of your boys!!!! WOW!

Andrea said...

Thank you Jennifer..