Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Sleeping Quarters.. Cross your fingers :)

So.. I was talking to my sweet sister today, ( one of them... ) and when she asked me why I have not posted anything new, my response was, I was in a Blog funk.. I feel like I have nothing worthy to say.. lol.. or that is of any use to even report.  She got the little wheels turning for me, lol.   Tonight after bath time, I was changing Karson in his Beautiful Nursery, and Realized..what a waste to have him not even use it.   Backing up, when kaid was a baby I put him in his nursery when he was 3 weeks old, ( as he slept though the night.)  I had his room So cute and could love every min of it.  Now with Karson, I really spent some time Decorating the Nursery, I am SUPER organized with his things, and everything in it's place, lotions, potions.. Little Name tags that I made that say " Sleepers " and "Onesies" then tied them with Gingham ribbon on the basket.. You get my point.  Well, Karson Has NOT been sleeping though the night, though half on me LOVES it.. as I am a night Owl anyways, and it's more Cuddle time for me, the Other half would love to snuggle with my hubby as well.  So Tonight I am going to make this transition and have him sleep in his Big boy Crib.  After he got up from his afternoon nap today, I was talking with him, granted I am not too sure if he got it all.. but I informed him that, much to his dismay,  his new sleeping quarters would be in his lovely nursery.  Honestly I am NOT kidding, I got a little Smirk, Like.." Yeah right mom.."  Well.. I am posting this of his Little bassinet.. and I love so much, snuggled next to my bed, and then his new bedroom.. I will update you tomorrow and let you know how the night goes. I am sure it's going to be harder for me:)


So out of Order.. I am not too sure why this WONT flip.. Ahh... Yup. that's a Leopard Changing Pad.. :)


 Little Out of Order.. Karson Funny Face when I told him about his New Sleeping quarters..

It looks a little Messy, but it was the BEST $15 Find on Craigslist EVER!! Love it!
Yup.. I got So organized with his Clothes.. I LOVE his Nursery.. Can I sleep in it.. Lol.


His Sweet Crib, My Mom is the BEST She made his Bedding.. LOVE it! looks good with the black furniture



From the Door of his room, I will often find kaid in here doing snow angles one the SOFT rug.. Like Velvet..




1 love notes:

Corey said...

Good luck! I hope Karson like sleeping in his own room. Jonah is still in our room and probably will be until he's ready to move out of his crib. Hyrum's room is just too small for his twin bed and a crib. We have bunkbeds for the boys, so as soon as Jonah is out of the crib we'll set them up. I wonder how that transition will go. It's so easy having them close to you especially when you are nursing. I just hated getting up in the middle of the night and usually just brought Jonah in bed with me. Bad habit, I know but at least I was able to get more sleep that way. Here's hoping you all get some good shut eye tonight!