Thursday, February 12, 2009

8469 Ferncliff Ave, Bainbridge, Island

I have been Cooped up for about  2 weeks now, Last night was my first real Adult Outing.. in a long time. It was So nice to see all my Friends and celebrate Sara's Beautiful little baby.  As I was thinking about what to post.. I am feeling like I do not have anything fun or great to share, I wanted to update all my music.. As I did.. I came upon this Song by Susan Vega.. This is SOOO for you Kris!  See me and my older Sis ( 16mo older) Shared a room not for too long, but we use to sing this.. quite often, that and many others. Kris believe it there is the Garbage Patch song on the web!! LOL.. I want to know how to post that one.. So this go's out to my sweet sisters, how I wish you were here with me... one will be here soon enough, the other.. Well.. I need to come down and soak up the sun down with you.. Love you all..


Susan Vega .. Dedicated to you Chappy..  

3 love notes:

Kristen said...

I love it. I'll be singing it for at least the next week..maybe 2. And it wasnt the garbage pail kids, it was the cabbage patch kids and lavender McDaid...remember? And just so you know, I'll be singing those too ...lavender, lavender mcdaid, welcome to my castle, and the evil escapade..everyone needs a lemon for their lemonade..so its me, lavender. lavender mcdaid.

OlmsteadFam said...

Andrea, you're an amazing mom! I'm so glad you found us and we can catch up. Your little guys are adorable and I wish we were close to give some big hugs and hang out. I still remember going to that fun resteraunt right after you & kent were married, good times :)
hugs,
kell

Josh and Leslie said...

It was fun to see you Andrea...we miss having you in our ward!! We need a girls night very, very soon...