Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday To you!!

Yesterday was my dad's birthday, I just LOVE birthdays!  When I asked my mom what I could make for his dinner, I remembered how much he loves German Chocolate cake.  As I scoured my pantry for the cake mix, I realized I did not have one.... So off to make it from scratch!  Yummo!  This Chocolate cupcake recipe is from the back of the cocoa box, So moist and gooey, The frosting.. Was sinful!  I really picked a bad desert not to try.  I have not had sugar for quite some time, having that be the cause of Karson's upset tummy.   Just a quick 5 minute drive over to my parents, dinner was waiting.  It was a fun night, Mike was there, missing all my other siblings I wanted to take photo's of dad's big day to show all of you.  After dinner and dessert we watched American Idol.  I think I was Screaming when  the last two were up,  Tatiania and Chris.  Yeah Tatiania is OUT!!   Hope you had a Great Birthday Dad.. We Sure Love you!





2 love notes:

smiliesar said...

Yummo- recipe please.

The Woolner Family said...

Andrea, I got that hat for Sam at the OshKosh outlet. But if I recall correctly, the smallest size they had was for 12months. Good luck.