Saturday, February 28, 2009

Kissable 4 month Old


This last Tuesday, Me and the boys took a visit to my sister and grandma in Utah. What an adventure! On Tuesday afternoon our flight left, ( I love Jetblue by the way!!) My mom was able to stay at the gate with me until my flight left, I would not have been able to do that by myself, I am so grateful for her. Boarding the Plane, was fun... Kaid thought that we were going to sit in the First class nice big seats, and made it a wee bit difficult to move him, with Karson in my arms, but we managed to bribe him with treats. The flight was smooth to long beach CA, there we had a 3 hour lay over, Honestly THE Smallest airport i have Ever been to in my life. Kaid and karson did Amazing waiting for the plane, I was just prepared with snacks, and fun toys. We boarded the plane bound for SLC, at 6:50pm as we made it back to our seats, I was SO relieved to see that we were in the Very Back of the Plane, with NO one around us! A feeling of bliss for me, peace and quiet. Kaid quickly sat in the window seat, and pulled down the window blind, He Does not like looking out AT ALL. I was SO proud of him.. he was my little man that day. He helped me when my blanket fell down when I was nursing karson on the flight, when karson's Binky fell out, he was quick to place it back in the comfort of his mouth. Kaid taught me a lot this day, about taking it easy, not being so stressed, going with the flow ( for the most part.) We arrived in SLC at 10:00pm, with one sleeping boy, and the other extremely excited boy to see his Aunt, and Family. When Kristen saw kaid, she yelled from across the baggage area, " Hi Kaid!" Kaid turned quickly, and bolted loose from the tight grasp from my sweaty hand and be-lined for her, she said, right after, that he was smiling ear to ear with his open arms! As my bag's came, I noticed My bag was MIA! Yup.. NO bag for me. Thank goodness the boy's suitcase was on the plane, however mine was lost. It was hard for me not to be a little upset, but trying to be happy. Kristen, my rad sister tracked the bag down.. with the help of all the other Jetblue employee's, and I finally got my bag the next night. Sorry this is such a long long post.





SO the second day we arrived, my sister wanted to do a photo shoot with Karson, I jumped at the opportunity, as her talent is Remarkable. When we were down with the pictures, I was taken back at how quickly our little boy is growing up. I just remember yesterday when we brought him home from the Hospital. This post is Karson's 4 month old shoot. I will post more, with more fun exciting things that we are doing. The other day, we woke up with a nice thick blanket of snow. When we woke up, ( 6:30am thanks Kaid) he ran to the glass door with complete excitement, next grabbing his jacket, and shoes wanting to go play. That was hard to do a re-direct, it was honestly so cute to see him ask, but WAY to early.





We are making Semi-Homemade Apron's Tonight! So cute.. I will post more pic of how cute they turned out.

4 love notes:

Josh and Leslie said...

Andrea! I'm in Utah too!! How fun! My little sister just had a baby girl yesterday...it's been so fun to hold her and kiss on her! How long will you be here???

Maggie said...

he is soo cute! Have fun on your trip!

Anonymous said...

I found three websites that have lots of unique baby shower invitations, personalized birthday party invitations and custom Holy Communion baptism invitations cards at:

http://www.cardsshoppe.com
http://www.express-invitations.com
http://www.announcements-shoppe.com

I have ordered from all three for different occasions and been very pleased. Take and look and see what you think

The Woolner Family said...

He's absolutely adorable. I love the lighting in the pictures. She certainly did a great job.