Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ready Or Not


Well I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately. I am not one to complain, at least I hope not.. We are going though a rough patch. Kent and I went out on our date night last night, and went to the Best Thai restaurant.. mmm... We were talking about how life can just change on you in a blink of an eye. Even when you think that you are prepared, you are really not. This year and all the ones in the past have really taught me to just roll with the flow, well... for the most part. It's hard really for me to do that, I the type to get in there and get things done. Kent is as well...however the situation that we are in we are in the mercy of others, with this current housing crisis. We have learned So much... what to do differently, I wish that we could wave a magic wand and everything would be all beter. We might be moving to WA, but we might not... it's So stressful for us, it's just nail biting. I have been a hermit lately, trying not to be depressed at the fact we might have to move leaving all my good friends, and my little "security blanket". I know that things will work out the way they are meant to, It's just waiting for that time is what's hard. Ok... this has turned out to be a journal entry sort of.. oh well.. at least I am getting it down. I pray that this baby will want to stay nice and put until November 8th, and not want to come any earlier than that. I wish that I had my sisters close to me now, I know that they can't but it sure would be a wish that I would wish for... well.. hope this is not too much of a sob story.. just wanted to get out what I was feeling today....

5 love notes:

Dublinia said...

hEY ANN...

THINGS WILL BE OKAY!

Kristen said...

I wish I were there too. It'll be okay, Once you make a decision and stay with it, I think you will feel so much better. Hopefully they will get you an answer this week so you can do just that! It will work out...try not to worry too much.

Corey said...

So where might you be moving too? Is this because of a job change? I hope that all goes well for you guys! Take care!

Christopher & Kayleigh said...

call me anytime you guys want to go out! I love spending time with kaid! :)

smiliesar said...

I'm praying for the best for your family! Call me any time you need to talk or some help with something.