Friday, August 29, 2008

Week 30 Funny Humor


Kaid is getting more, curious with, this large bump that is growing on me.  We were at Target today, and he reached down and pulled up my shirt and put his ear on my belly.  He watched  daddy do this, to talk to our new one, It was cute, but caught me a little off guard.   It's so nice that I can share this with kaid.. it does make me sad... Kaid will always me my Number one, being born first,... it's all new to me, I am taking this all in.. I am going to post funny cartoon's for all you every week.. it's helping me too... 

4 love notes:

smiliesar said...

That's a great one!!

Corey said...

I love your comic idea! A good laugh is definately needed in the final weeks of pregnancy. Good Luck with everything and I hope you are settling in after your move.

Anonymous said...

LoL, Kaid's silly!!! That's exciting that he's curious though!!! How's it going?

Tina said...

Those are so cute! We will miss Kaid in ctr5 class! He is so cute!