Sunday, August 17, 2008

Monkey Dance.. Oh Yeah..

I have not posted for some time, I know.. this month has been really crazy for us. We are in the middle of a pretty big move to Vancouver, and with kaid starting kindergarten over there, there is so much to get ready for. As most of you know Kaid is OBSESSED with the wiggles,.. me on the other hand not so much. lol. I feel a little bad because while I am packing, and trying to get things organized, kaid has found a huge joy in the " Monkey Dance" After the first million times I heard it and watched the video, it's anything I can do to leave the room. I hope this does not sound mean... it's just if any of you out there, know what I am talking about with the wiggles, you will understand, they are kaids best est pal's, he knows what they are going to say, and do way before they do what they do. It's cute to watch. Yesterday though was Really HOT here in Oregon, So staying in the Cool house seamed to be the best Idea. I really did think that I was going a little cooko... when I was singing and dancing, to this monkey dance, for what seamed like hundreds of times, it was so much fun for us, as I was jumping, with the video, kaid stopped, and looked at me, then pointed to my belly, With a questioned look on my face, I asked him " kaid, do you not want mommy to jump" Then he did the Sign for baby, and Sleeping! AHHHH... That made my day. We have been talking to him almost everyday about the new little brother he is going to have, I think this was kaid's way of reaching out. He is really warming up in his own way... he notices that mommy's belly is quite larger, and he can see movement and feel's his little body! How sweet it is for me to be able to enjoy this with Kaid. Later that night Kent and I went out on a date, and I was telling him how I was so worried about how kaid will be with this new little one, he always seams to say things that I need to hear, " Dre, ( my nickname) kaid will know what to do, he will bond like no other to him" I knew that, but.. I was feeling like kaid would just be wanting nothing to do with him. Time will tell of course, as I have 2 more months, It will take time, I am sure in the beginning, well... It's Movie time, kaid is pulling me off the computer... If I do not write it;s just because we are moving, I will hopefully update as soon as we get all set up! Love you all

PS.. The Movie , Monkey Dance is on my blog, not in this post.. I still can not figure out how do add it..lol

3 love notes:

Corey said...

I hope everything goes smoothly for you in your move. Packing can be such a pain, but at least once you are settled in your new place you won't have to be in such a hurry to unpack it all. You can take your time and have fun in decorating your new place. Good luck!

Andrea said...

yeah.. I love that part.. it's just moving from a house, to an apartment, is down sizing.. and trying to find what to take.. that's your so sweet..

Kristen said...

oh my gosh, Huge smiles right now, Moses LOVES the monkey dance, he does a pretty awesome elephant. I can see Kaid now!! I say long live the monkey dance!