Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pregnancy + Shopping


Hi Everyone!
It's been some time from me posting. Moving has taken a front seat!  So today I went to target with my Buddy Kaid, to try to find some Preger Shorts.  Well.. I knew this was going to be a bit of a challenge, since kaid does not have the ability to tell me they look good..lol.. So as I tried on some shorts, I walked out to the hugely embarrassing mirror to see a better view.. ( big mistake lol)  there were about 6 teenagers, all looking in the mirror asking each other if there butts looked big!  And then there's me with kaid, approaching, trying to get a view of the Good ol pregger shorts.  It was just funny, I think you had to be there, I still went up to the mirror after the girls went to there dressing rooms, It was just funny to see, me 7 months Pregnant, walking up to a group of girls worried if there Neg 0 jeans made there butts looked big!  Oh.. to be a teenager again.. JUST KIDDING! So then I saw this cartoon a friend shared with me, I though that this depicted my day perfectly, except my shopping buddy was kaid.. lol..
Love you all.. I will post more regularly now, I am here now in WA, and just trying to get all settled..  


4 love notes:

The Woolner Family said...

Oh Andrea, you are so missed. I want to know what the other 9 commandments of pregnancy are?

smiliesar said...

Funny picture. Let me know if you would like to go shopping together. At least we are BOTH PG!

Andrea said...

Lol.. yeah.. that's for sure.. I will.. I can not see my toes.. though.. I remember being 7 1.2 mo before.. i just get HUGE! Miss you guys too..

Corey said...

I always say that the reason our butts get huge while pregnant isn't that we sit around and eat all of the time it's because we need them to help us balance. Without them we'd topple over and do a big belly flop! OUCH! I love the comics! Where did you find them!