Sunday, March 30, 2008

Daydreaming...



As today was coming to an end, I was looking out the window, being overwhelmed with Portland whether.. Ahh.. It was showing this morning. Keeping in mind that my parents are in Sunny Mexico stitting on the beach. Now I just got off the phone with my parents. Wow! It's 85 degrees! I just melted.. my mom asked me twice when we were talking, " Are you still there"? " Yeah mom," I am melting in the phone, wanting to be there SOOO bad. I also realized that Yes.. I do miss my parents, So much.. they are only going to be gone for 8days, I am glad that I can be the one that is picking them up from the airport, hopefully some of the warm breeze with float with them all the way home. Well.. I am probably not writing this correct, as my college creative writing teacher would be on me. Well.... to all you out that that is feeling like me, or is in a COLD place in the world, try to just imagine your self in a warm holiday! I am acting like Dorthy.. Iam clicking my heals.... " there's no place like, a warm place.." I know... i am cheesy.. night night...

Dre

1 love notes:

Kristen said...

yeah, that would be so nice, i am with you there!! I guess they bought into a villa there so we can spend a week there every year..if they feel like sharing, which I dont blame them if they dont :)