Friday, April 4, 2008

Kaid Turn's 5!!

So they are a little out of order.. this is Kent's masterpiece!
Aunt Gelly, was playing with all the kids.. she so natural at it..
after all the kids left, I walked back upstairs to find this.. site
yeah... he was up.. for a while..
Kaids friends.. trying to master the paper.. not the table,,
Before shot of Nemo cake
Handing out the goodie bags.. it was such a nice day too!
Woke up! Our Mr Man!
Bath Time
Ava.. is such a ham, and ayla. liked coloring..
I am telling kaid.. wake up.. wake up..signing the birthday song from primary..
There they are!!


Where did my little guy go to?  
I woke up this morning, kind of reflecting on when kaid was born, 5 years before and was just
amazed at all the progress he has made in his short little life so far.  So I decided to 
copy an Idea my sister Kris did of bella,  " The day in the life of kaid" from the moment
he woke up, and was playing with dad, to bath, to party.. and then when all the kiddos
went home how sad he was.  I love this little guy, I can not imagine one day with out him.  
We went to the party city store to pick out his birthday theme, as we were walking up and
down all the isles, I was asking kaid, " ok bubba, which one do you want"?  With a blank stare nothing at that point peaked his interest, as I reared the next isle, there it was. NEMO.  what... I said quietly to myself.. ( kaid this is baby.. I though..)  But nope.. this is what he wanted, he grabbed the plates, and the other things.. and would not let them go.  NEMO it was!  As we came home I told kent, I could not find a NEMO cake pan, he said " No problem, I will make a NEMO cake from scratch!  And boy did he ever!  This was a great day! Happy birthday bubba!




3 love notes:

Kristen said...

First, Bells and I are wowed by that cake! And the party looks so fun. Iam glad that you documented the day, you will love to look back on this and remember the day he turned 5. I cant wait to see you two in just a short bit!!!

Dublinia said...

The eating cake shot is the best! Reminds me of his first birthday with me! Do you still have those shots? Give him a kiss for me!

Corey said...

What a big boy he is now! Great work on the cake! It looks like it was very tasty!