Friday, April 18, 2008

The Joy's Of Motherhood.


My Cute Little Kaid!







  I have not posted for awhile, I know.. well this one, is a good one, kris this is for you and kim.. I am sure you will all get a good laugh at it.  So I was watching Elizabeth the Movie on Tv today, feeling Pregers sick, and Kaid was being a good boy coloring on the Pad of paper on the floor. " Awfully quiet down there kaid". I said.. He normally is quiet when he is in deep thought, and concentration on the perfect coloring page. Well.. being a little absent myself, I did not notice the little tyke came up and sat right next to me and gave me a big squeeze. Hmmmmm... something's not right.  Sure enough I looked down at him, and gasped! " What the Crap!" Kaid what the heck did you do!  He had on his new Jeans, and his new shirt, ( Thanks Kim) and he managed to pull up his pants, to color all over his legs.  I froze there for i moment or two, but then.. grabbed my camera. Kaid is not a picture guy, but this was the best. And the funniest of all he sat there and posed for me, crossing his legs, and trying to poke something in his eye..( little weird..) I did not get the bottom of his feet, but.. they were covered as well.  It was nice though because he knew that I would be upset at his new clothes being messy, so he just pulled them up to do that damage.. Kids.. it was So cute though.  He loves these Mr. Sketch Markers, the ones that smell yummy.  Thought you would like that.. Love you all

7 love notes:

Kristen said...

At first I thought, is he trying to make himself into spider man..then I scrolled down and saw his freeking awesome shirt and realized he must be up to something :) Good boy for pulling up his pants..smart :) I love it, great post Ann!!! (Im off to hide our markers :)

Andrea said...

Yeah.. It was like when you found bella and mo, it was funny. but I grabbed my camera, just like you.. lol..

Dublinia said...

That is the most HILARIOUS thing I have seen in a long time! He's got great artistic talent, matching his shirt color. Love it!

Corey said...

This happens all to often at our house too! I've decided that the only pens Hyrum is allowed to play with are the Crayola Color Wonder pens since they are only able to mark on their special paper and not skin and clothing. I love Kaid's T-shirt! Where did you find it?

Andrea said...

Yeah, I know.. corey about the Crayola, however for some reason Kaid still managed to color the whole couch in crayon as well.. it's just anything that makes pretty colors I guess :) Glad to know that I am not aone in this boat of motherhood!

Josh and Leslie said...

Hey Girly ~ I found your site from Kayleighs....Kaid is so cute and I love his shirt! It's so perfect! I noticed your blog earlier about a stroller..talk to me at church, we own a BOB and love, love, love it!! Hope you're feeling good these days...can't wait to find out what you're having!! Let me know if you ever need anything!!

Maggie said...

He is getting so big! We will have to come see you guys in June when we are home.