Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Preggers!!


Well... I am having a Baby!  I am very excited!  I have not gone to the Doctor's Yet. But went for my confirmation, that infact, the EPT test at the store does work, and It's REAL!!!  

I really hope for a G***!! But.. you know.. I would be happy with either one, just the same.. Well.. wanted to make sure I posted this Kris!  I am excited too for you to take pictures. I have been thinking about pictures of belly and Hands, Ohh.. So many.. Love you.
Dre

5 love notes:

Kristen said...

yeah! I bet its still so surreal isnt it! I hope you are feeling better!!

Corey said...

Congratulations! How exciting to have another one on the way! You are in for a treat! I hope you are feeling ok and that your pregnancy goes well. I don't hear much from Karla either, unless I'm the one that calls her. I think once you have 3 kids life just gets really busy and she's not that good on emailing. Take care and keep in touch!

Andrea said...

Thanks! Kris, I am feeling better, just the pre-natal Vit, that are making me SICK.. uh.. and I forgot all about the itchy skin.. my tummy is itchy.. great.. time to get the cocco Butter..
Talk with you soon

Christopher & Kayleigh said...

ANDREA!!! HOW EXCITING!!! THATS AWESOME!! IM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR ALL THREE OF U! KAIDS GUNNA BE A BROTHER!! :) OH YAY! HOPE UR FEELING GOOD! IF U NEED ANYTHING, SOME ONE TO STEAL KAID FOR AN EVENING CALL ME! I WOULD BE SO HAPPY TO HELP! SEE YOU SUNDAY! :)

Maggie said...

Hey.. I found you! congrats on the pregnancy!