Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter? hmm...

Easter

Kaid is running, trying to find all the egg's, or is he trying to find all the candy... lol..




Easter Time

So we are having this fun morning, and I have hid the eggs, well.. I mean the bunny.. yeah. Any way, Kais is just not in to it. I am like fine. What ever,  all he wanted to do was mope.   After both of us, talked to kaid, we talked about easter a little bit, so he knew it was not all about the eggs, and the basket.   Then he perked up, and grabbed his bucket, and started searching.  It was So fun to see him try to find all the eggs.  Kaid is the most Difficult kids to take pictures of, he WILL not sit still, and will for sure not pose, so sorry these are the only candid shots.. don't laugh kris.  As soon as he was done.. he dumped out his bucket, and noticed there was NO candy.. ( Uh...yeah right, I am not crazy,)  Kaid with candy, is not a good mix.  When he noticed that There was candy on the counter, he went strait for that.   Why do kids want candy?  I can not stand.. how all the holiday's are linked to sugary, starchy candy.  So the kido's can go to the dentist?   That was our easter.. I fell asleep at about 7:30.. I am So tired.  Can't wait to have this baby!

2 love notes:

Dublinia said...

Cute! I bet he'll "pose" asleep!

Kristen said...

Very cute. Wait till you have 2 to chase after for pictures....fun stuff!