Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ta Da! New Glasses

I have just loved this poem, and thought it fit. Hope you enjoy. I love it.

My face may be different , But my feelings the same, I laugh and I cry. And I take pride in my gains

I was sent here among you To teach you to love As god in heavens Looks down from above

To him I’m no different’ His love knows no bounds It’s those here among you In cities and towns That judge me by standards

That man has imparted But this family I’ve chosen Will help me get started For I’m one of the children So special and few

That came here to learn The same lessons as you That love is acceptance It must come from the heart

We all have the same purpose Though not the same start The Lord gave me life To live and embrace

And I’ll do as you do But at my own pace. -- Kayla Pearson.


Short Sweet post Kaid is loving his new 2Nd grade and his BIG bus. No more " small" bus
I was nervous seeing his reaction to getting on with the big kids, but he did Great!
Kaid is just a complete Joy. Though honestly he does have his days, and
sometimes there are many of them that run together, I/We would NOT trade these
sweet tender moments for ANYTHING. His teacher called me today, just to ask if there
was something they could do as a trick to calm kaid down, if he needs a break.
I thought to myself, " Yes, Yes there is, If you sing " Teach me to walk in the light."
With the Sign language as well, however I decided.. maybe I would leave that little
trick for home. Kaid loves Every primary song. We watched " The Work And The Glory"
this weekend, kaid was watching with such intent, when movie was talking about
Joesph Smith he came right to the TV, and would not move. I know what he is learning from us at home, and church is truly making him understand .
Sorry to go off track..

Scroll down to see the New Stylish kaid!



Day before school
First Day of school. ( Security tag still on sweatshirt.. yeah, )
He totally HAD to wear it, even though.. the store forgot to take it off.. LOL
Pre-glasses... On our Way..
Hes not too sure, but he knows he looks Awesome!!
Chowing down, first day Breakfast..

6 love notes:

smiliesar said...

Love the before school pic pose! I'm so glad he's doing well and has teachers that are trying to help him out. How wonderful for both of you.

Mark and Karen said...

Has it really been that long since I've seen you guys?! Kaid looks so much older and handsome!

I don't always comment...but I also enjoy reading what's going on. You're and amazing mom with two VERY amazing kids!

Andrea said...

karen thank you so much!

Kristen said...

oh my gosh!!!! Kent cloned! He looks just like his daddy. Hndsome little kaid, he looks awesome in glasses. Oh, hes so cute!!

Jennifer said...

Great poem! And very sweet what you wrote about Kaid, too! And boy does he look so darling in his glasses!! I'm glad to hear school is going well for him, too. YAY!!

Alisha said...

He looks great!