Sunday, September 19, 2010

Iam So excited.. And I just Cant Hide it!!!!!


I am really REALLY looking forward to my Relaxing Getaway in 12 DAYS!! I can not believe it's just right around the corner!! Sun, please stay bight the whole time. I am looking forward to; Zero wake up time, no one pulling my hair at 3am to get him juice, Zero laundry,dishes,diaper duty,therapy appointments,driving around doing errands,grocery shopping.. MAN The list really can go ON... and ON.. I AM So excited.. And I JUST cant HIDE it!!


This is Nassau Below.. The water is Really this Heavenly Too... Ahhhhhhhhhh

5 love notes:

Kate said...

You are going to have such a great time! Take lots of pictures!

Corey said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! Please soak it all in and then be sure to share it with all of us that will be stuck in the same old routine. Hope you guys have a wonderful trip!

Jennifer said...

I'm so excited FOR you!!!! What a fantastic getaway. That is going to be awesome!

(Seriously, you should totally take a lot of pictures and put it in a book: http://www.lifetalesbooks.com. That would be a great trip to make a keepsake of so you can look back at it again and again when you need a break!) :)

smiliesar said...

I'm so happy you are getting a break and can do something for YOU!!! We went there for a late honeymoon/early 1st anniversary and LOVED it. The water is so wonderful and it was the end of September too. Enjoy every second of it!!!!

kcphotography said...

Imhappy for you too.. and Im happy for ME! I am SO glad we are all doing this, finally!!