Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Birthday Relaxation

I usually Love LOVE birthdays, however mine is a little different. I was actually feeling a little old when I woke up on Sunday, ( Sep 26Th ) After all, I am now in my Official early 30's, I wish that I could say that I was still in my 20's, though I do have to admit 30's are Way Fun! I woke up to the boys singing happy birthday, 2 sweet lovely cards and balloon. I told Kent all I wanted for my birthday was a Day of Relaxation, doing ZERO, Nada, nothing! It was very nice to be pampered and and loved not touching a dish. Kent made The BEST, cake ever! I am not even kidding.. I have truly never had a better tasting cake.. I think I gained a few lbs just looking at it, then the tasting.. Oh, so creamy and just melted in my mouth. Dinner was Corn Beef Brisket, Yummy salad & fruit W/rolls. I have to admit.. I have not eaten red meat for quite a long time, just for health reasons, However.. I broke this for Kent's dinner. OH man.. I really did pay for it afterwards though... ( My stomach hurt for hours..) only from a little bit too. My parents came over, and I got such Beautiful cast-iron oven dishes. Candy Apple Red, Navy blue, and Lemon Yellow. B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L I loved everything! One year for sure older, though I do feel a little wiser, believe it or not.. I have quite a bit of life lessons under my belt, cant wait to see what another year will prepare me for. Thanks for all your Birthday wishes!!








Karson Of course dove in the cake..
Kaids Plate { eats only filling and frosting..}

2 love notes:

Jennifer said...

How fun!! Happy birthday. I love that Kent made everything & the boys sang. A day of relaxation would be such an awesome birthday.

Andrea said...

It was So nice jennifer.. totally needed it too..