Monday, April 26, 2010

I can see clearly now



I cannot even imagine where I would be today
were it not for that handful of friends
who have given me a heart full of joy.
Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun.
-Charles R. Swindoll
My experiences over the last few months have taught me some very important lessons,
for these I am truly grateful. I am also truly grateful for my wonderful friends and
family..

I believe it is Very important to surround yourself with positive people,
thus you will in turn be projecting positive back
. We have a saying in our family,
" Garbage in, Garbage out. "
I truly believe this!

Life is just Too darn short to not surround yourself with people that are going to bring you up, and uplift you! I m very excited for what is to come.
I am greatful for the strength I have gained..
Grateful for you (chapps) Thank you!


So.. NOw do you want to laugh??

Kaid loves
The photo booth on my Mac


I can not stop laughin... Love you kaid....!!!









Keep Going...















Ready......











2 love notes:

Jennifer said...

Good statements about friends!!! Very true. And that picture of Kaid is just hilarious!!! I love it!

Kristen said...

Kaid...I peed my pants, thats hillarious!!! Ha ha!!!! Friendships are important..but only if they go both ways.