Monday, April 12, 2010

Be Mine 09






Can I just say.. I am a little behind here... It's just life right.. I hope that I am not the only blogger out there that is a little behind on posting holidays.. lol.. So here is my Valentines post. As those that know, I really can not stand this holiday. Personally I think that it's sad that men think there needs to be only one really " Official " day to bust out the flowers and chocolates. Me, I do not care for either, ( only Peonies, and the are not in season in Feb.. :) So after that Scrooge of an introduction, I was happy to celebrate the time with Kaid and sharing in his excitement.. though I was anything but.

The traditional trip to target to pick out what " Theme" he wanted for the cards, surprise surprise he picked " up" very cute.. Random but cute, ( We had to walk out of the movie, as it was not " cool" ) He wanted to watch bumblebee.. (aka. Transformers. )
After picking them out, I decided to make homemade sugar cookies, Yeah.. That was not the best... I think I might have eaten most of the dough, I admit!! The party at the school was sweet, though I feel sad that I took 1/2 of his candy away and tossed it.. Man.. This post is really starting to depress me.. Sorry everyone.. I am really not a bad mom, I just have a 7 year old that has... " Itty bitty teeth" he grinds his teeth, and I am afraid of cavities on top of that. Someone told me, " Andrea, just let him be a kid and live a little " Hmmm, well to just add.. Those that know kaid will know this is one kid that is never without, what ever I have to do if there is something that I need to do for him, or that he " wants" ( with in Major reason.. ) I try....
So, Happy Valentines day.. lol..
Oh, I did get my Huge bouquet of flowers, and So happy they were not roses! If I have to have flowers, anything but roses I told Kent, he remembered- That did make for a Great Day!

2 love notes:

Jennifer said...

I love the "Up" valentines. And awesome cookies!! Mmmm.... :)

The Woolner Family said...

The only reason I like Valentine's is because it's my Dad's birthday--we can celebrate our love for him. Other than that--whatever.