Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Love Bug!!!






I am a little behind blogging, so I am going to hurry and catch up here.. It's nuts right after
the first of the year it seems like holiday after ho
liday mixed in with birthd
ay's and Fun.

Kaid was born April 2 2003, I still remember the moment when I told Kent " I don't feel so good"
I was not due for little under 3 weeks, but was looking l
ike I was ready to pop at any moment.
Getting to the hospital at 8am, he was ready
to come at 1pm, (With help from me of course.)
Stupid me.. Said " NO i need to wait for my Mom " Dumb in the fact that, When a baby is ready a
baby is ready. Needless to say, I was given WAY Way too much (phentional Spelling) and went to sleep.
When my mom arrived, I was So out of it, making this experience
little weird.. ( Great though.)
4:45pm, they woke me up to start pushing.. ( Yeah, I was passed out..) Shortly arriving at 5:01pm
I will never forget the :01 as it had to be a little different and not perfect. That's just my little Andrea isms.
We Had not one Clue that kaid had Down Syndrome what so ever in the hospital, though looking
back at the video.... You can totally tell, Why wasn't I told??
Who knows... I am just glad in a way..I think that I would have gone into shock.
Anyway.. I wanted to write this to have it #1 written so I do not forget,
and to always remember our sweet little boy's arrival.
On His Birthday I drove to his school and delivered Chocolate cupcakes with " Kaid Sprinkles"
( he thinks the store made them for him..)
After school, we took him to his Favorite Toy store that actually just opened, called
Kidzoodles ( I think.. ahh. . I am so bad tonight..) Anyway..we grabbed what kaid went for
in the store, ( he's Way hard to shop for..) & had them wrap them all cute,
then went next door for pizza. Ok.. What happened Next.. Is a Whole other Blog
post.. I can not even begin to explain the complete humiliation.. I will post that soon..( I think)
Anyway.. Kaid came back home and opened up his gifts, and was So So excited, we sang him
" Happy Happy Birthday" From the Wiggles.. Uh.. I know.. but He likes it..
They then both took a bath, brushed teeth, stores, prayers & Bed.
Man... This was a Great b-day.. But one that I will NEVER
forget.. and Need a New Pizza Place now.
We all went to sleep early, as the Mt. Hood Railroad would beearly in the Am.

1 love notes:

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday, Kaid! I hope the train was awesome! (It sounds fun to me!) Cute pictures, and I love that he thinks the store made the sprinkles for him. Sweet.