Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pure Talent-- I just had to....


OK, First off..Kris, I am sorry for taking your pictures off your blog, but I just had to..

Many of you know my sister is an Amazing Photographer.. She just recently took these of her
cute kids, my niece and nephew, as well as if you remember the infant one's of karson, those as well. Sadly, she has been living in Utah, however they are moving BACK!
So excited! So happy they will all be close, as well as hopefully I can learn a few things about
how to get my kids to smile for the camera. I know many of you asked when she was moving back, so she could take your family pictures. She is moving soon, I am sure you are killing me now Kris huh..( Sorry..)

Kris, You are Amazing! I want you to know how lucky I am to have you as a sister.
Not just for your talented abilities..just being my friend.

For sure you have me as your Fan & supporter for life !













2 love notes:

Kristen said...

Im not killing you, you are so funny to take pics from my blog and blog about .... me! I cant beleive you did this, but it was so nice of you :) I cant wait to move home, it will be a ton of fun!! And I am WAY excited to start more of my photography business
:)

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, those are GREAT!!! How lucky you are she's moving back!!! Awesome.