Thursday, April 2, 2009

Birthday Boy

Our little Bean Is 6 today!  I have watched 5 birthdays come and go, a little sad, However.. this birthday.. I am much more emotional. For his birthday, I wanted to make it really spacial, so,  Last night I blew up a bunch of balloons, and covered his room with them, ( thanks for the idea kris.. ) BumbleBee the transformer, and a Hot tracks, Jurassic Park kit I wrapped Them up, and placed them on his reading chair, so when he opened his eyes,WaaaLaa! Much to my hope of him sleeping in, I heard him this morning, promptly at 7am sharp, saying " Ohhhhh.. Ahhhhh"!Maaaaa Maaa!!Jumping up and down, and then running in our room full speed ahead, with bumblebee under his arm, half opened,wanting me to help him take it out of the box. However this was short lived, as the star of the show were the Balloons!  We played in his room for 2 hours, hitting the balloons back and forth.. he was just so happy, and excited.   We wanted to make his birthday all day Super Special, as we have in the past.  Every since karson came, he's been obvsioully having to share his time with us, this morning and hopefully all day can be all about Kaid.We went to JJ Jump today, They let birthday kids jump for free, Man did he just have a Blast. After his awesome time jumping we all went out to his favorite restaurant, Red Robin.  By the time we all sat down and Begin to eat, Kaid was Fading fast, he fell asleep twice before waking up to the Red Robin Birthday Song!
Happy Birthday 
Kaid..We love you!

1 love notes:

The Woolner Family said...

Wow! Six already. I remember when he was blessed!!! Happy Birthday Kaid.