Thursday, April 16, 2009

No pain No gain..

I am making my local Chiropractor very busy!  Tomorrow wil be Day #3 in a row! 

When kaid was born, I slipped and fell out of the shower, later to find out my Pelvic bone went out of place.. ( go figure..) So fast forward 6 years.. Here it is again! My pelvic has shifted or something.. I have all the X-rays, I will not try to say I know what  I am talking about.  I absolutely LOVE chiropractors now, and the immediate pain relief.  I have to be 100% honest, I was TERRIFIED about going to the chiropractor.  The sound of bones cracking, and just the thought of being in more pain, then I was.  I am not too sure what made me think this, as I was just assuming.  Nonetheless, I am a believer in weekly,monthly, daily.. What ever it takes to have adjustments.  I had my neck cracked today, and I was stretched, all sorts of other things to work on my lower back.  As I was being working on  the Dr. Said, " No Pain, No gain"  I was about to yell,in pain, as  it hurt super bad, But Oh.. how true, 15 min later, I was able to walk out standing upright, not slouched over at 90 degrees..  

Bless all you Chiropractors! 

3 love notes:

Kristen said...

Im glad its helping..but what a pain in the butt to have to go all the time. But your right, no pain, go gain!

Corey said...

I totally agree and am headed myself to my appt with my chiropractor in the morning. Sometimes I wish I would have married a chiropractor and then I'd be able to be adjusted whenever I felt a headache or back ache coming on.

The Woolner Family said...

Yay for Chiros! Chad wants to know who you're seeing. I thought the same thing until a car accident left me in so much pain. Only the Chiropractor was actually able to help me. Now I'm married to one!