Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Time= Spring Time YEAH!!


There was So many many pictures, so I kind of just cheated, and put them all in a slide show.. Easter time this year at the shannon's was great. Kaid was a little bummed with not being outside, due to the Nice NW Rain.  Karson, was loving all the round objects that he could grab, and ones that kaid would tease him with.. Aka ( Round Plastic eggs.. ) Hope you all had a great easter, I think I am SO sick of Hard boiled eggs right now.. 



3 love notes:

Kristen said...

oh! I miss those little turkeys!!!! Cute pictures, its fun to see how you spent the day and I like the family photos too :)

Corey said...

Fun slide show! You guys look like you had a great time. I'm still deciding which photos to post of our adventures, but maybe I'll opt for a slide show too since it's always hard to pick favorites. Oh, and I'd like to add that I think you guys look FABULOUS!!!!

Andrea said...

oh.. Thanks corey, you are so sweet.. we had a great day.. I cant wait to see your pic too.. You look amazing as well.. How did you get your figure back after your kids?