Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wedding Day Bliss

Today we packed up the boys, and went to a sweet girl ( Karen & Alvero's) Wedding, at the New Hope Church in Clackamas.  Karen works for my dad, at his Farmers Insurance office.  The ceremony was just beautiful. I wish I was able to speak Spanish, and be able to understand what the minister was saying. With out the translation however, the felt throughout the room was very strong. Karen, was  so beautiful,in her strapless white flowing gown.  This was the first Spanish wedding attended for Kent and I. As Karen was beginning to make her grand entrance, the congregation stood up and began to cheer and clap. I was a little caught off guard, as it was not what i expected.  Nevertheless, I could not imange it being any different.  I was perfect. It was sad to learn, that Karen's parents were not in attendance. The cheering, and clapping, was a sign to me that Karen is doing the right thing. They both had so much support from family and friends in attendance. We met Maritza as well, she also works for my father. She is so sweet, and a warm spirit to be around.  After the ceremony, we went in to sit down and enjoy Amazing authentic Mexican food.  Kaid took the opportunity to get down!  We were sitting in the very front table, and to the left of us, was a large dance area... He was just grooving like nobody business.  Kent and I both danced with him,  and the photographer, could not help but snap up some pics of kaid shaking his "groove thing".

How special weddings are, and for us to remember our own, and the love that we felt that day.  We had a great day, and were so happy that we were able to be apart of their special day!
            Looking at the front of where the ceramony took place

               The happy Couple!  They placed a Lasso arround them, to make them not forget they are together for life..
              The First Dance, I thought she was just amazing!  Not having her dad there, Alvero was a knight for sure!
Karen, and Martiza  Beatuiful Ladies!

 She was/Is flawless!  She was just glowing today!









0 love notes: