Thursday, March 19, 2009

Utah


Today me and my sisters went to Gardners Village. We use to come here when I was a kid, however things have changed so much! I was blown away at the raw talent locals have here. Pretty much every store I went in, locals thought of new designs to make and sell. I am talking New baby items. If you go to Sassybabies.com there might be two, the original store is in Bountiful, UT. There are shoes called FoxPaws, I was blown away at how CUTE they are! Little pep toe shoes for little girls, and leopard boots for toddlers. Not having a girl, I was going crazy.. wanting to buy... I would LOVE to just think of new ideas like So many Mom's have done here. I am hoping to start something... I have an Idea.. I am not too sure how to get it started though.. Well.. just wanted to update. Utah is actually Nice. A little background, my family ( mom & dad) are from here, so all our extended family, and my sister with her family is here. We have been coming to Utah since I can remember, I NEVER ever wanted to live here, as this place is well.. it's like PleasnetVille, it's not " normal" but.. really what is normal? I just thought that it was odd that no one would lock there doors, and people would leave there key's to there car in it, not even given it a second thought. I am just use So much different.. I thought that this would be the WORST place to raise your family, as.. there's not much diversity, and real life. However being here for almost a month.. there is. I still probably would not want to live here, I can tolerate it a heck of a lot more. Maybe it's my sister's here.. maybe its, I am not confined to having to do what everyone else " wants" me to do. I am not to sure, but this time was so much more different. It's sad that my Maternal Grandparents are not living. I think today I want to go place flowers on there grave, and visit them. It still feels weird here without them. Well.. just wanted to update. I believe me and the boys will be back next week.. I will for sure update when we arrive! I will have SO much Laundry to catch up on..

0 love notes: