Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Luck of the Irish


Boys and there Trucks




Happy St. Patricks Day! We had such a fun day today! We for sure all wore green:) My sister did another photo shoot with Karson & kaid, I just LOVE all the pictures she took, and here are just a few that are my favorites. We are still in Utah, missing home so much... we are returning very soon..
As you can see this first picture of kaid, was pretty much the best shot, sometimes, he sits still, and other's well.. he's kaid. Below are Karson, we would have taken more of kaid, but he was simply not having it!

4 love notes:

Maggie said...

Such cute pictures! I love the black and white of Karson with the surprised look on his face!

Josh and Leslie said...

So cute! Your sister takes amazing photos! It was so fun to get together...in Utah of all places! Let me know when you are back home...

Alisha said...

Too cute! I love the black and white pictures.

The Woolner Family said...

Awesome pictures. What treasures. Your boys are so stinkin handsome.