Friday, February 8, 2008

In Every Cloud there is a Silver Lining Right?



Well...
 I wish I could remember the whole saying, I heard this some time back.. about, Trials and hard times that you have in your life, there is always something positive.Things in my life are not exactally fun, and man I wish that I could run so fast and never look back, but.. now is that reality?  I am so thankful for my family, and friends that they give my this " Silver Lining" there is always hope for people.. even with all the hard times I have with Kaid..I am So happy I have him.  You never know what life is going to hand you, I try in every chance I get, to tell people how much they mean to me. Sometimes.. I do not do it well.. You never know if that is going to be your last chance with them..I am greatful to my parents, for with out them... I would not have this strentgh.. I am stronger than ever. They have stood by me though it all, for that iam eternally greatful.  In every hard trial, that I have.. there is always good, (right now.. it's not looking so hot) but as I am sitting here on my computer, trying to study for my college classes, it just hit me, something told me, " Stop being sad about what is going on, there is always a silver linging.." I have NEVER heard this before... but.. I looked it up, and now I know what that voice was, it was SO true..  This little guy is who I live for.. I would be such a different person if Kaid was not in my life.. Thank you Thank you... You are my Silver lining!














1 love notes:

Kristen said...

There definatly is a silver lining..many of them actually. you;ll pull through this. I know you will.