Saturday, February 9, 2008

Dito"...


Thank you.. Spivey.. I just remember when we did not have all this stuff" in our life's.. ( Well.. mine..) when  we would stay up late. and talk, and scrapbook.. you were my Best Friend.. I can not tell you.. how I looked up to you, and Still do..( You too Spivey #1-2///)  I sometimes do not want to grow up, I wish it could be just like it was in your picture blog.. I Did not ask for this life.. or, maybe I did... Darn.. Well... We can only go forward now.. and never look back, and what was, right.. I am still living the time, when you put a plastic latex glove over your head, and blew it up... it' was So funny!  And Oh.. I will send you the picture of the McDonalds lady, Drive though wheelchair.. Believe it or not.. I look at that, everyday.. and think.. " Man.. she was So happy.." It was raining, and everything.. nothing was going to stop her, from getting her Doubble Cheese! Love you.. As well.. I am catching up on all my posting... Hope to see you soon.



2 love notes:

Kristen said...

oh, I love this picture, I havent seen this one before. Thanks Ann. I love ya.

Andrea said...

This was on ThanksGiving. I had taken bunchs. there are some really cute ones of all us, and the kido's