Saturday, February 9, 2008

My... MR. Squash Friend


Ok... this was So Funny.... 
 I needed this laughter as well.. I was sitting on the couch, after work, and kaid ran to the fridge, he opened it up, and grabed the stool, and took the Acorn squash out. Hmmm.. I thought.. what the crap is he doing.  Mommy and kaid time?.. so I thought. Here come's Mr. Airplane, in for the landing, he's swinging it though the air, come to play with Mr. Squash? Uh? I was just sitting back, trying to think.. about this.. and then.. how cute.. he could not cary both of them at the same time..  so he thought.. hmmm.. I am going to put the squash in the airplane.. It was SO adorable!  He was flying it all over! I said. " Kaid.. this is not a toy, honey, this is our dinner for the night" he looked at me, with this, " what the crap are you eating my friend" look... and so neadless to say MR. squash, is  Kaids. new. Friend, and .. is " Not for Eating"   Just thought you would like that.. it's was funny to me..






3 love notes:

Kristen said...

what a creative dude

Andrea said...

Thanks.. I thought that that was too cute not to take a picture at.

Dublinia said...

Ok...most hilarious story ever!!!