Sunday, January 6, 2008

Lipstick Ladies!




Ok..
This was So Cute.. This is Why I want a little girl. Well.. this was christmas night,
I was signing with bella & Brenna, and all of a sudden, I did not see them, they took off.
I  went on to do my own thing, with bubba, and then started walking down the hall towards the bathroom.. and heard the most adorable, laughter!  " Now please hold still kimmie" Bella was saying.,," Yeah.. we need to make lippy's on you" Brenna said. I think that my little lingo with the words that I say.. with Do's on the end.. is folowing the little ones. 
As you can see.. Kaid a roo, and trying to join the clan but very out numbered.. Brenna, is not in these pic, however.. she was right along.. the whole time!

3 love notes:

Kristen said...

I havnt seen these, I am laughing out loud! I like the 1st one. you will have to send these to me :) Cute blog Ann, keep it going!

Andrea said...

what's with this kristen kacy business? is that your online name,, Yeah.. I think that this is way fun...

Thanks for helping me..

Dre

Kristen said...

oops, sorry, its my 2 peas name, I forgot to switch over..