Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Little Boys, Love Candy!





Well.. this christmas was so much fun.. Kaid is getting older, and is getting more to be like a little man.  Our friends droped this gingerbread house off to us, and kaid went bonkers.. He was inspecting it, looking at me going " Ohhh, Woow!

 like uh, mom.. can I eat this or what.
I placed it on the counter, and steped downstairs to do some very needed laundry, as I came upstairs, I noticed that kaid moved his little stool over, and positioned the little house so neatly on the stool.
I was dying! I grabbed my camera and starting shooting. ( kris taught me just to click away)
and when he thought that I was not looking, he pulled a gumdrop off the top, like he was going to get in trouble? when I looked at him.. he licked it and stuck it back on!
and said.. " All done! mamma" and did the sign for all done..
Priceless..

5 love notes:

Kristen said...

thata a killer gingerbread house, no woner he wanted to dive right in!! I love that you grabed your camera, nice one ! did you tell mom and dad and kim about your blog yet?

Andrea said...

No... I am not sure. they are not looking at it. It would be nice.. maybe mention it to them, I am not too sure... I just like doing it, because this is fun. too..

Kristen said...

it is fun! And its a sprt of journaling or scrapbooking if you want to call it that..so keep doing it, I look at it everyday!

Dublinia said...

Ok...so why didn't I know about this page as well??? Now I'm going to have to start one so I don't feel left out! Looks great!!!!!

Andrea said...

Ok.. kimmy, you need to start your page.. talk to kris and she will get you started.. it's fun and nice to post, and see others..