Tuesday, August 3, 2010

On your Mark.. Set.. KARSON!! Almost 2 count down.

This is the book I have been reading to my boys.. Karson is especially fond of it, I have to post it, it truly made me cry when I first read it to both of them, as in the very end, they both smiled looked at me and gave me a bug hug. These are FOR sure the moments I live for!!

" No Matter What" - By Emma Dodd.

Sometimes you're HAPPY.
Sometimes you're SAD.
Sometimes you're GOOD.
Sometimes you're BAD.
Sometimes your SCARED.
Sometimes you don't know how to BEHAVE.
Sometimes you're DIRTY.
Sometimes you're CLEAN.
Sometimes you're KIND.
Sometimes you're MEAN.
But no matter WHAT you say or do, it makes no difference...
I LOVE YOU.

It's sweet, Simple, and Say's it all.. Still not too sure why I cried..


(Little out of order Man.. I want my little Little Guy again..)









I wanted to recapture karson from birth to now. I can not believe that he will be 2 soon..:
(October.) The time is so super sweet with him, his sweet laugh, his curious questions, his all over adorable nature ( when not sleepy.. as with any toddler. ) Here is a pile of pictures of my little bugs, squeezable, huggable Karson.


My sister was in town to take these of karson, he was 2 months old.


Jumping quickly.. you will see a common theme here.. " Bee bee.." Personally I cant stand it!
but he loves it.. still








I was asking karson where his grandpa was.. and he was in mid-sentence telling me, when I just
snapped.. hoping that I would get his smile. He has shone to be a little more tough to get his
adorable smile head on.. it's all good though.

4 love notes:

Tina said...

Karson is so cute!! I cant believe how big he got so quick! Love all the pictures!! Very CUTE!

Kristen said...

I loved looking back through his pictures. I cant beleive hes almost 2!!!!

Loridee said...

wow I can't believe he's 2 already...that's crazy nuts!! He's a cutie!!!

Jennifer said...

Those are such beautiful pictures!! I can't believe he's almost 2. WOW!