Monday, August 2, 2010

Hatch Wave


I feel I have Way too much to post.. Where to begin. I guess, starting off by.. We are in a cute house living in Vancouver. Kaid started summer school July 6th, and his last day was this past Friday July 30th. I am happy he was able to continue learning in the school setting he is familiar with. He had a little bestie these few weeks he attended school, her name was Ester. She was a sweet little girl, kaid was delighted to know she was on the bus each morning. I will be looking forward sleeping in until.. Oh, 7:30am now instead of waking up at 6am, to get kaid ready for school. Kent was up each morning cooking kaid breakfast & getting his bag ready for school, and told me to sleep in, though , seeing kaids excitement as he waved goodbye from the bus doing the traditional " Hatch Chin wave" totally made each one of my mornings! I would not miss that for the world. For those that do not know, my maiden name is Hatch, in our family ( my parents I believe started the traditional wave ) we make a goodbye wave under our chin, mostly with the children. It is truly a stable "goodbye wave" in our family.. and believe me it's Very cute to watch my boys wave goodbye. I am yet to capture this on film though.. they are a little too quick for me. Karson.. I can not get enough of this little cutie pie! Ok, I am very partial. Given the current challenges that pose on his brother, Karson is a tough little cookie. We were worried that he would be a " wimpy kid" I say that with good intentions. Kaid has been quite rough on him, though we are right there sometimes we are not fast enough. I am amazed with karson each and everyday, to watch him just truly Love kaid, no mater what kaid does ( too some degree)

I truly know that Karson know's there is a little difference with kaid, and actually is more patient with him. I love my time that I can spend just alone with kar, his warmth and curiosity in bugs,books,bee bee's ( aka. Binky ) he is so adorable, and I can not believe will be 2 in two MONTHS!! Summer is wrapping up soon.. which I am happy for and sad. More to come on our fun summer adventures :)


3 love notes:

Dublinia said...

holy cow!!!! They are unbelievably cute! i miss them!

lovpowemn said...

I've seen so far is in perfect

http://www.lovepowerman.net

http://www.lovepowerman.com

ibrahim uzun web site admin

Jennifer said...

I am so glad that Kaid is happy in school and you guys are back in Vancouver. That's awesome. Those are sweet pictures.