Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Andrea's Favorite Things..


It's So SO late, I can not sleep... I truly though that my insomnia was over and done, however I am once again wide awake. I have been compiling a list of " Andrea's favorite things" I give it to the fact that I am leaving October 2 for the most Amazing vacation ever.( well.. it would be awesome with my hubs and kids.....) but this is a VACATION.. Relaxing !!! So I do not feel bad.. Right before the trip, is my birthday, So Kent has been asking me what I might want for my day ( more like Week. ) I am a birthday nut, any way to have an excuse to celebrate... I am all for it! So here are some of my favorite things I have and just LOVE, and others that.. maybe I would like someday.. ( Like My birthday KENT.. hint HINT..) OK.. a girl has to give lists every once and awhile right??




Funny that the top of my list is for my boys.. lol. I got these for the boys' room and will never get storage containers anywhere else. The Land of Nod.com is the place!
Ok.. this is on my top list. I have been wanting this, but thought it was a little dumb. However, my boys love books more than anything, and I am tired of them all over the floor. My girlfriend had the cutest room for her boys, with these in their room. She got the room I think straight out of the catalog, with the bunkbeds, and the little lights with the shelves in each bunk. If my boys were behaved better I would let them share a room.. but.. Yeah right not Now!



MAAJI swimwear- Maritimum Grey suit here.. I love Love this suit, not so much the price, but Truly excited to try it on. I have been working out like crazy, though I am not 100% comfortable with my middle area, I defiantly feel comfortable wearing this.. The whole line is very cute and girly.
I LOVE amazing grace. I have so many different fragrances, though keep coming back to the baby soft sweet smell of this.. LOve Love it.
Smashbox Eye brightener, Love this.. It truly works people! Good for dark circles, and all over tired sleepy eyes, when you need a good photo choose this product!
Hands Down my Favorite powder! Smashbox HALO Hydrating perfecting Powder. Leaves your face fresh, moist and hydrated. When I worked at Nordstrom, I would be at this counter every AM.. along with most of the girls that I worked with, all of us working other cosmetic companies.. Need I say more ladies? Try this.. you will not regret. Little spendy, I think I paid
$ 58- you will not regret it, one less worry about finding the " perfect powder".

3 love notes:

Jennifer said...

Cool list. I hope they give some good hints for your birthday. :)

Kristen said...

great list!! I too want the book shelf and If there is anyone to trust on beauty products, it would be you. I need to get smashbox now. Who is Joven?

Andrea said...

have no freakn clue... kind of weirding me out.. I am might have to go private now..
I don't mind people looking at my blog.. but really if you don't know me, Please do not comment, unless it is of some use to me..