Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Changes...

I am Sad that the holidays' are over, and I am also extremely happy as well. There have been some major changes that have happened here in our life these last few weeks, and I have been just barley able to take a peek at a few blogs, let alone catch up. The holiday's were very special with the boys, and spending the moments with my family. As I sit here tonight, I have a heavy heart, I was looking back at my last years blog, and just was amazed at where I am not from then. It really goes to show, you NEVER know what life is going to be like, you can Plan what' happens' and you can Do EVERYTHING YOU can to make the " Right" choices, and stay on the path, however you can not get others to choose the same as you. My heart has been breaking these last few weeks for my boys, and my family as we are going though some really hard times, as we are doing the best we possibly can to stay strong. I am very grateful for the amazing friends and family that I have, and the boys have that can lift them up, to help ease them into this new stage of our life. I start school on Monday the 4Th, and am VERY excited for my future! When the days come that I do not want to get out of bed, or I do not even want to get dressed for the day, I just look at my two angles, and know how I want to give them the very best..
I will talk with you Next Year!!! SO excited!!!!

7 love notes:

Loridee said...

<3 loves and kisses to you!! If you ever wanna talk call me!!!

Jennifer said...

Good luck!! :)

smiliesar said...

New Adventures are in your midst and I know you will come out on top! Love you!!!

Kristen said...

You are amazing. You are going to be a GREATTTTTT nurse Ann, and you constantly surprise me. Love you! Cant wait to see you in a few weeks!

The Woolner Family said...

Wow! Are you going to nursing school? Amazing! Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Love ya!!

Alisha said...

Good luck with school!! Hope everything else is going alright for you . . .