Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A whole lot of Excitement

Pictures are on there way.... We got the tree out and up last night... It was So Cute, as Karson and Kaid went Nuts! really.. They were getting crazy with all the decorations. Christmas is Kaid's FAVORITE holiday " HANDS DOWN!!" well.. that, and his birthday. He loves to sit by the warm fire, stay up late, drink apple cider, and watch the Polar Express over and over and over again. There is So much to be happy for, and look forward to. School for me starts in a short time.. 3 or so weeks.. I am excited, and nervous at the same time. I would love to say that I am excited for Christmas Vacation, however I think I would be lying. I love it when Kaid is in school, not only for a " break" but he really Loves it. When he's not in school.. he wants to be. So, I will be in " School mode " here.. Pretending.. I am a little, well.. I am a LOT sad that my sister's are not going to be here this Christmas, ( Sniff ... Sniff... ) Please make it Next year. Pictures to come.... I have been really slacking this year, on the christmas card, the newsletter.. the whole thing.. Am I the only one? I figure I " Might" { key word there.. } get to it the beginning of the year. Or maybe I will just post something here.

4 love notes:

Corey said...

We love Christmas time too and the boys are having so much fun getting ready for it. They just wish it was here already! :) I just finished up my Christmas cards. Can you email me your mailing address so I can send you one? Thanks!

Loridee said...

We love Christmas time too, but I decided this year that I wasn't going to worry about sending cards and taking pics. I still have pics that we took last year in an envelope waiting for a frame!! I haven't found the frames I want and to be quite frank, I never think about it when I'm at the store!

Andrea said...

I hear you Lori! I am not going to stress over the Annual christmas cards this year either.. Though I LOVE getting them..

Jennifer said...

How fun! Christmas is my favorite also. No, you are not the only one who hasn't done cards/newsletter yet. Normally I have everything done by now, but I think moving this year threw me for a loop. I have nothing done! But the Christmas music is going, so it's all good. :)