Sunday, November 8, 2009

I didn't Do it mom.. He did..

These were kaids words when I walked in the kitchen to see this, " Mom, I didn't do it, He did" I was Shocked. #1 that I could completely understand kaid, and clearly too. The bowl of candy was way up on the counter. The joys of having boys, Kaid knew that candy was " Off limits" so he scooted the bowl close enough to the edge of the counter, and !Boom! down it fell into the eagerly awaiting lap of little Mini Me..Kar, opened up the Lolly pop, as fast as he could.. I was dying laughing so hard as when he saw me, he tried to hide more candy by sitting on them. He was So sticky, head to tow. The middle picture Is all Kaid, He is loving taking pictures.. I think we have a new little camera guy.

p.s Take note.. The pj's This was at 8am!



4 love notes:

Jennifer said...

Cute!!! (Hey, I'm still in my pj's and it's 9:00-something!!) :)

Mark and Karen said...

You've got some smart boys on your hands!

Noell said...

That really is hilarious and all so familiar! Love seeing your little boys get so grown up, can't believe it! You are such a great mom andrea!

smiliesar said...

Fun and love the picture!!