Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Spooktscular '09

It's so great having Karson's birthday be so close to Halloween. I know that karson' is not always going to like the
" Halloweeny" theme birthday, but nonetheless we brought in his first birthday in this fashion. Our last Halloween party was in 07, and we were super over due for another. Due to the fact last year we were in an apartment, we dusted off all our Halloween decorations, and had another costume party. I am a little upset right now, at SONY, my dumb Sony camera. Maybe it's partially my fault for having all the bells and whistles for a camera, and truly have no clue how to use it. The problem was, It did not let me know that he needed to be charged! lol.. So.. pictures are coming. We had such a fun time with our friends, and family. Some could not make it and we totally understand, hope to see you next year. All the little kids were so cute. Once again our friends mike and Nola took home the best costume. They were clowns, Super cute with there red noses to boot! The food was yummy, thank you again to my mom that made a delish salad and apple & pear crisp & Brownie bites. By far the highlight of the night was the boiling punch bowl. It was So great to see the kids faces as the dry ice, mixed with the juice, frothed over the bowl. Thank you to everyone that came, even if you could not make it, thank you for being in our life's we love all of you. Let the Holidays Begin!

p.s... Is it too early to bust out my Christmas stuff?? lol

After looking at the Cupcakes.. They look a little " Sad" They were Really good though.
And the Pear & Apple Crisp was Heaven-- { Thanks mom }



Thanks to all the Friends and Family that posed for Pictures. For some reason, I did not get everyone.. My
lame camera was being weird. I am not even in one.. ( That's A-ok with me though..)

Best Costume { Mike & Nola }













3 love notes:

Corey said...

What a great party! Looks like you all had a great time! Your parents look so FAB!

Emily said...

Looks like lots of fun! I hope he had a great birthday!

Jennifer said...

What cute decorations, and a fun party! I LOVE the picture of your parents!! That's so hilarious! I think the cupcakes are cute! :) Mmmmm....