Sunday, November 29, 2009

13 mo And Counting..

Sorry it's Fliped wrong..

Our Sweetness is 13mo. Time Truly is Going WAY WAY too fast.
Karson, is really finding, and showing us who he really is.

* Walking\Running with out limits.
* Bebe { aka his Green Bink, that he says Bebe }
* Talking up a storm, watching everything
* Very Sweet and Soft Natured little boy.
* Patient With Kaid, More so than I ever Thought.
* LOvE's His brother Unconditionally he's his #1 Fan { besides us}
*Wants to ride the bus with kaid
* When Grandpa comes's around, Now one else maters, ( Sorry mom.)

My Greatest joy is getting him in the morning when he wakes up, he ALWAYS has a big smile, just talking in his crib.

I am Truly Thankful to my heavenly father blessing me with Two boys, both of which are 100% opposite, I know HF, blessed me with Calmness, and a little " Break" if you will..with Karsey
I love Love kaid to death, but... Let's face it, It's not Easy.. Just worth it :)

1 love notes:

Jennifer said...

He is so adorable! What a sweetie! :)