Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Shut The Front Door!! moving time..

Well.. the move it here.. we are up to our eyeballs with box's, Diapers.. you name it. I really do not feel up to blogging these day's as.. the nice place that I can relax to sit at, is slightly covered with box's, and stuff. I will be down for sometime.. please check back here soon.. We get our new service on the 27th, and then.. I am sure I will be up and going " hopefully" shortly after that. Blogging has really been helping me out.. with Stress.. craziness.. boardness.. you name it. I am probably going to be with-drawing, know that.. I will be back with Sweet Pictures of our New place! So cant Wait!


Yeah, and " Shut The Front Door" I stole from Stacy, from What not To wear, I love this.. it's so much better than saying.
" Fetch" or " Freak" or.. close enough..

Talk with you very Soon :)


4 love notes:

Tina said...

Im glad your almost done moving! You will have to have us all over when you get in and settled. I was reading from older posted and I am so glad Kaid is doing better for you, he is such a sweet heart! Your story of when you took your phone it, made me tear up! I love times like that!
Oh I know your crazy busy but just wondering if you were thinking about doing those covers or not?? Just let me know- so if not I can talk to Nola- Sweet! Hope you get settled soon!

Andrea said...

Yes... I am ..Sorry tina, life has been a worldwind. I am going to go check them out right now, then I will send you a message on FB.. thanks for the Reminder!
For sure.. I will have a Girls night at my new place.. So excited :)

Mom and Dad said...

Krissy showed us how to use this....wow. Now we can talk to you here....sweet !

Jennifer said...

Hey, I know how you feel--we are covered in boxes, too!! UG! I'll be back to my blogging, too, one of these days. :) See you then! :)