Thursday, August 6, 2009

Home Click.Com



I have been going a little batty.. Not really wanting to be at our Apartment, as the Clutter is INSANE! The new house is not quite ready.. the Hardwood Floors are being redone, and We just picked out the Stain today, they are a dark Walnut. So, as things are adding up that we need to get for the house, I thought to myself," How can I save money, and still find Awesome things" Then.. HOME CLICK.com popped in my head. When We built our house before this website is AMAZING.. yes I guess it's a plug, Outlet if you will.. I vowed I would not go to Anymore stores with my two boys, trying to pick out Lighting, and shades, rugs... One stop shop all from the warm cozy comforts my own home. Not to mention, this is guilt free shopping, as you really do save a nice little penny. Next week is the week we will be shutting off our Internet, until the move over there, I will try to get some more Recent Pictures of the Boys.

The other day, Kent comes home with 2 new Car seats for the Boys. Karson's is Able to sit Forward facing now, as he is 21lbs, and the Car seat Say's Forward at 20lbs, then Kaid FINALLY got a new 5point harness! Yeah no getting out while I am driving now.

2 love notes:

Jennifer said...

I am totally going to have to check this out because we are buying a new house, too!! Thanks for the tip. I'm SO GLAD to hear that Kaid's medication is so much better. I bet EVERYBODY is happier from just getting more sleep. Good for you! And Kaid!

smiliesar said...

Andrea- I would check with your doctor but I'm pretty sure that Karson needs to be 1 AND 20lbs. Not just 20lbs.