Monday, August 3, 2009

Kaid Day 3

Today is the 3rd day of this New Medication..I am BLOWN away! I can already tell that this is completely helping him. The great part is I, just peal and stick a patch to his skin when he get's dressed in the AM. I really thought that he would be noticing there was a patch on him, and try to pull it off, however not the case AT all!! I am SO grateful that We stuck with our gut, and kept trying one's that " FIT" kaid. I truly believe that this one is going to do it. The Sleep is great as well, 8:30 ish, and he's fast asleep, not to wake up until 6am. This is different from his, going to bed with a struggle at 12am, then to be up at 3, or 4am for the rest of the day! Yeah... I am happy for sleep. Things are a little Crazy in the Shannon Family right now, We are moving in roughly 3 weeks, Squeezing a mini Vacation this Weekend, and deep cleaning our Apartment all this Month! It CAN and WILL for sure be done! Tonight we drove to the new place with the boys, and had dinner over there with Kent. I just Love that Kent is Such a Great guy, I truly Lucked out with how dedicated he is to making us happy, and comfortable, he gets up at 7am, drives 40min to work, leaves around 6pm, ( then is normally home by 7pm ) but now.. because we are crunch time, he drives over to the new house.. and works until sometimes pretty late, only to be doing this over and over. As we were outside the house talking about plans for Landscaping, a neighbor came up, when he was walking by, and introduced himself. So friendly, We know that this is Going to be an Awesome Move. I went to the Portland School district today, and Registered kaid for 1st grade. There is a lengthy process, finding the Perfect fit for school when there is an IEP, I am Crossing my Finger's Toes, everything for Alameda Elementary.. I will for sure keep you all posted :) Hope everyone is enjoying there Summer !

3 love notes:

Nathan and Sarah said...

I am so glad things are looking up! I am excited for you to move in to the new house!

Mark and Karen said...

That is great news...and yeah for sleep!!! I'm sure gonna miss seeing you guys, especially Kaid. It was hard for me on Sunday knowing he was there but needing to be in YW so I couldn't spend time with him. I'm excited that the patch is working and that things are looking up. I will be out of town next week but still want to help with your move. Let me know when I can watch your little guys.

Cheryn said...

Sorry our visit wasn't as relaxing as we wanted it to be! At least it was eventful ;) How's your bee sting?! Poor lady. Your kids are adorable...sorry you were having a rough day--it happens. I was just glad to see you guys! Keep in touch. xo