Friday, July 2, 2010

Not So much




Today was a " Not so much" day. I use to say this when Kent would ask how my day went.. Have no clue as to why... does not make since to me, though just has stuck with me over time. I am not going to get into details..Today was just a day that I needed to hit the Re-Do button. So needless to say, No park day today, not much but yummo oatmeal cookies, and homemade chicken nuggets, ( that I hope tasted good...) I have been meat-free now for almost 3 months. I know that choice is not for everyone, however.. I truly feel much better, healthier, not so sluggish. 25 lbs lost, I cant think that this was a bad idea. With this new way of life, I also cut out much more as well.. white four,soda,sweets. I do cheat, on my sweets and carbs...just limited, nothing should be off limits, just with in moderation.

1 love notes:

Jennifer said...

Wow, good for you & congrats on the 25 lb.! Amazing. I know what you mean--moderation is the key. I am trying to work on that as well. P.S. Love the picture of Trump. Hilarious.