Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lucia Falls Park


So, My goal this summer is to visit at least 1/2 of the Parks Vancouver and surround area's have to offer. On Wed, we went here, Lucia Falls is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! the boys loved it.. I need to keep them both very active, and outside.. One bummer is, right when we got to the opening of the park the boys stopped to pose, and what was that.. My LAME disposable camera was DONE.. Urgh.. and my sweet little blackberry camera phone, was out as my sweet karson loves to use it as his pacifier. Lucia falls, was breathtaking, we walked along side, and kaid even followed a little trail that went down to the water. We looked for alligators, and saw lots of fish. ( they are totally in to Alligators these days.) So... I am not too sure what park will be tomorrow.. but it will be fun!

Ps.. Eclipse was Tonight.. II thumbs up!!



2 love notes:

Jennifer said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Lucia Falls!!! We actually saw salmon jumping up the waterfall when we were there. It was breathtaking. Glad you guys had a great time!

The Woolner Family said...

There's a couple cute little places in Camas too, just up the road. There's one that has a playground, bathrooms, BBQ area, parking and a little lake that you can tube in. I think it's called "Round Lake". The other side of the street people fish, so it's perfect for kids. Check it out.