Monday, June 21, 2010

School Out, Respite.. And Great Wolf LODGE!!!

So much has been going on.. I am actually sitting in our hotel room, waiting to go into the water park... So much to update, and upload, I am a little bummed as I can not find our Camera charger.. so It's up to our lame cell phones.. uggg.. Anyways.. Great Wolf lodge is Amazing!! The kids love their own little room with Bunk beds, and cute wall theme's... I am loving that We are not getting kicked at night by them.. Fun Fun... Will upload pic soon!!!


2 love notes:

Corey said...

Wow! Sound so fun! We've been dying to go there too! Can't wait to hear and see more about your trip!

Jennifer said...

I've never been to a Great Wolf Lodge, but I have heard they are awesome! I'm so glad you're there! HAVE FUN and RELAX!!! Yay!