Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Awesomely Awesome!!

Lately, this is all I have been saying.. I LOVE my new place. Pictures to come for sure. This move, I was So excited that I hired a moving company to do it all. 9am, movers were at the old house, loaded everything with 2 hours, then drove over to Vancouver, unloading the 26ft truck in only 45min!! With recent back issues again, lifting, pushing.. anything with force.. was OUT of the question , orders from my surgeon. Move was on Tuesday, Wed Am seamed like a fog, though waking up in new surrounding was nice. Thursday, I have a high impact fitness class, in which
(I believe now) caused my recent back issues. I am not a spring chicken anymore, though I like to think I am, when in our Yoga segment, I heard my back make a awful sound, failing down immediately in pain. Friday Am, was my lovely MRI at the hospital, with lovely Blue dye in my arm. ugg.. I am too freaking young to have bone disease I thought, though I am glad this is my only illness. It's Tuesday afternoon and I am on needles waiting to my doctor to deliver the details of my MRI. I truly Do not want Surgery again, though.. I can not keep up with my boys in the amount of pain that I am in. I was a little annoyed when leaving the clinic, they wanted to send me home with a butt load of drugs, ( this will not HELP!!) I need the bones to be fixed people, not to feel loopy.

This post is pretty much a Vent post.. I am Positive, and Happy with my new experience ahead of me, I am grateful for what I have and the wonderful boys that bless me with warm hearts everyday. Thank you friends to send me emails of encouragements, and wonderful thoughts.
This Truly will be my LAST move until I build/or buy again. Moving is So So hard on kids, especially kaid.... I have a awesome treat in store for him next week.. I have re-decorated his room , ordering a wonderful Blue bunk bed! ( Hard to find..) This time I really will upload pictures, I love the space, it's a little hard to compare every house to the house in Gresham, Though this house is for sure our new special home, and we are So So blessed. Thank you to my parents, putting up with the loud, annoying US, for 5+ months.. ( wow... long..)
We live out in the country.. Well, sort of... We walk to get farm fresh eggs, the boys LOVE this!!
Also, with in walking distance is a cute dance studio, I am thinking about getting back in to dance.. I remember how great I use to feel. Life is really going great!

4 love notes:

Maggie said...

hate moving, but love new places to live! Can't wait to see pics!

smiliesar said...

Yeah for a new house you love. I miss the country already and it's only been a week and a half. I'm a born and raised country girl and living in a neighborhood is so weird, loud, and bright (at night with the street lamps). I bet the boys won't want to move after all the fun and freedom.

So sad about your back. Don't push it. It's not worth it! Let me know if there is something I can do to help you out. We need a play date soon too. Let me know when you are free.

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you like your new place. Yeah, moving is so hard. Glad you had movers. Makes a huge difference. Good luck with your back. I've had back issues before, too, and it's just awful. I hope it all gets taken care of. Enjoy your new place!

The Woolner Family said...

Congrats! Living in the country would be awesome and GREAT for boys.