Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day dreaming..

So, I just feel like I have not a whole lot lately say, update, just feeling a little blah. Tonight as I was Turing in my assignment for Art history, ( we are studying Greek architecture) I truly traveled back in time. I use to live in Greece, Yes live. See live to me, even a meager short 4 months, was the BEST experience I have yet to have, ( regards to moving..lol )
From the rich thick culture, to the stately order the Greeks had everything. From going to theAthena's Parthenon, and the Porch of the Maidens, Erechteion Athens, I want TO GO BACK..

Well.. I can go back in my dreams at least.. Jumping off the huge cliffs, in the the warm water.. then laying in the hot sand.. yup sounds really great right now. My feet are Freezing!!




The Parthenon.. Amazing!!!
Patmos,Greece St. John's Monastary...
One of my Views EVERY MORNING!!
Porch Of the Maidens,-- Ok.. as I am looking at this either it's blown up huge or a different
Pronaos.

5 love notes:

Corey said...

Yeah, I was always jealous of you and Marina for going there. What a beautiful country and how awesome to have been able to spend so much time there! Do you even hear from Marina anymore?

Kristen said...

lets go!! seriously!

Jennifer said...

I had no idea you got to do that. Awesome pictures. What a fantastic experience!! I would love to go some day. P.S. Love the cute picture of your boys there at the top of your blog... that's beautiful!

The Woolner Family said...

gorgeous! totally jealous.

Alisha said...

Hmmm . . . I hope to get to Greece someday. Those are great pictures!

Just FYI, that Chocolate Factory on my blog is at 181st and Halsey. I think it might be called the Candy Basket. It's good stuff! :)